Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the name Tramaine / Tremain (male)
Variant name of Tramayne, Tremaine, Tremayne
Meaning: Town built with stone
Emotional Spectrum • Up front and honest
Personal Integrity • Parents of Tramaine brought her up on firm moral ground.
Personality • A light heart lives long.
Travel & Leisure • Can be packed and ready on a moment’s notice!
Career & Money • Books hold the key to her career.
Life’s Opportunities • Joy and happiness await this blessed person.
” As water reflects a face, so a man’s heart reflects the man. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh